This article was originally posted on Let's Roll and can be found @ http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php?p=192055&postcount=123
Below is an enlarged version of an Associated Press image of David Angell, analysed together with the very similar image that can be found on David Angell's Wikipedia page. Aside from the very obvious fact that these images are almost identical, the following discrepancies can be observed:
- The bridge of David's nose as it meets the forehead is very peculiar. The perspective here, and around the right eye (left eye as it appears in the image), is similarly odd.
- David's left eye (right eye as it appears in the image) appears to be surrounded by superfluous, discoloured scar tissue or face putty.
- The hairline running up the side of his face appears to be ruler-straight.
- Look just underneath the short and long vertical lines to see clear join marks. The join is most noticeable where it cuts across David's moustache.
- Notice the teeth and compare them with the Wikipedia image. There are obvious gaps between the teeth in the one image, but not in the other. Similarly, there's a slightly overlapping tooth in the Wikipedia image, but not in the AP image.
- Someone has been at work with the blur tool in this section, and none too subtly for that matter: they managed to take a small nick out of David's beard (right on the jawline) while doing so. We can also see what appear to be cloning artifacts next to the collar and observe some odd discolouration in this area.
This same image is also being hawked on the NBCU Photobank website. The kind of alterations we see in these images are consistent with my theory that David Angell is in fact still alive, and that these were at one time real images of David Angell, which have been altered in order to minimise the chances of him being recognised in public.